Saturday, November 14, 2009

The NAGIN dance ....(:-P)....;-))

I dnt how how many of you remember the nagin dance .....courtesy sanjit and soumyadeep.....MRs . mathews or miss bano or someone else wud be busy on the board taking classes..........one of us(on most occasions it was nishant or shashank or myself  ;))...... wud just do a bit of rubbing on sanjit's or soumyadeep's back and then it used to start......and then the lughter bug wud bite all at the same time..... That nagin dance was the funniest thing that used to happen...specially somya was a pro in it (lolz)....those last two benches were so much fun...
I am missing those days

3 comments:

  1. Do remember it Sidharth...and I am sure everybody will...I think it was mostly Monideep...who did the dance :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops yes it was monideep...srry I missed it with sanjit :P

    ReplyDelete