Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The plasric bag incident...

A two month suspension ! really?
I hated that effing effer, yes, I am talking about Myers....effing, effhead :X
I think this was sometime in class 12, maybe right after the first term. There was no teacher in class, and as usual we were making noise, and trust me......i was not really that loud. Anyhow, the overall din was loud enough for Boye to come over and ask which teacher was supposed to be there, and blah blah......and we got the usual warning, 'any more noise and anyone i catch making noise will be going to the principal". "Meh.....another hollow threat", I thought. And the person in charge was our class monitor, the very disciplined, quiet, regular, good (seriously i can't think of anymore adjectives) Soumyadeep.
Mr. Boye said, "any one who makes noise, bring him to my office".
Mr. Boye walks out, and I had a plastic bag in my hand with which I made an annoying noise, but it wasn't enough to reach Boye.
Soumyadeep flipped for some reason, and that jerk took me to Mr. Boye and then from Boye to that effing Myers and then aha I got a two month suspension. I guess Soumyadeep did not realize then that the matter would turn out to that serious. TWO months.....are you kidding me.....for making noise with a plastic bag......its not that i freaking boozed at school, or harassed some girl. BIG Dildohead effing Myers.
I had to ask my dad to come the next day to meet Myers, and later me and my dad had a good laugh about how stupid Myers was for suspending me for two months for such a silly matter.

I think the school went overboard with establishing discipline and shit.


U guys remember what a shit-hole Myers was when it came to giving us our farewell party....which we never got?

Oh! btw, when I was asked why I had made that noise, I said, " i dont know how it happened, just happened". LOL

6 comments:

  1. ha ha ha ...Soumyadeep sucked up to Boye ?!! good one none the less .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sayan the excuse was even hillarious.. u said :
    "Sir, I didn't make the noise, the plastic came out of my bag and started making noise "
    I guess that infuriated the effing Myers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice One! What made u remember this incident all of a sudden.

    ReplyDelete